31 Mar Imaginators Nominated for Antalis Interior Design Award
Imaginators are honoured to have been nominated for the Antalis Interior Design Awards for Spotify at The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity is the largest global advertising showcase and was an incredible opportunity for Spotify to engage with their global partners. Project Management began in February with site visits and client meetings to establish design and agree methods of production for almost 300 different items of print across a variety of materials and substrates. All large format graphics were produced by Imaginators in the UK and shipped to Cannes upon three trucks.
The Antalis Interior Design Award, established in 2017, is a celebration of the use of visual media in interior design projects around the world
From 1 October until 31 January 2020, interior designers, architects, printers, brand owners and design colleges are invited to submit their best projects that use at least one product from the Antalis visual communication catalogue.
It is anticipated that this years edition of the Antalis Interior Design Award shall attract close to 350 projects from 29 countries.
A jury of leading figures in the global design arena will evaluate each entry to determine the most creative and skilled project in each category.
Antalis Interior Design Award: the jury
- ACCOR: Fernand Benmouffek, design director – France
- FESPA: Graeme Richardson-Locke, technical support manager – UK
- HP: Paula Caramasu, EMEA marketing manager – Spain
- IWG GROUP: Christophe Burckart, country manager France & Monaco – France
- PECLERS: Karin Schmitz, business development director – Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- SAGUEZ PARTNERS: Yann Mignot, design director associate – France
- ANTALIS: Agnes Lafarge, international marketing manager visual communication
The Antalis Interior Design Award aims to promote imagination, ingenuity and artistic expression in interior design through the vision and skill of creatives from all over the world, whether they have a live project or just an idea. Under the maxim ‘Just print your imagination’, the competition encourages creativity to run free.
Learn more about Spotify at Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity here.
Learn more about the Antalis Interior Design Awards here.