16 Jul Imaginators brand RHS Hampton Court Palace
RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival is world’s largest annual flower show, stretching over 34 acres. Flanking both sides of the Long Water at Hampton Court Palace, you can enjoy Show Gardens, the Rose Marquee, Floral Marquee, plant pavilions and a variety of talks, demonstrations and exhibits.
The RHS wanted to create a larger experience for visitors arriving at the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show. Imaginators were engaged to create large scale entrance features for the main thoroughfares for the show.
The main theme for the 2019 show was ‘The Power of Trees’. Imaginators project managed, developed and installed the entrances to include a giant curved LED video screen for the interior of the 11x8m entrance tunnel whilst the external surfaces of the structure were clad in environmentally friendly PVC alternative materials.
Imaginators project management team worked with our in-house installation team to manage the internal structure construction, video LED installation, set build and the installation of graphics. All materials were recycled after the event.
Did you know…
- It takes 18 months to plan each show, and 200 people to build and dismantle it
- It takes three weeks to build a show garden & two weeks to build a small garden – but just five days to dismantle them
- An average of 140,000 people attend the show every year, and most visitors spend around 5 hours there
- All waste at the show is recycled
- The Floral Marquee is 6,750 square metres, big enough to fit an FA football pitch
- The British Rose Festival was introduced in the second show, in 1991
- The hottest year recorded at the show was in 2015 when temperatures reached 37 degrees
- More flowers are sold per square mile at RHS Hampton than anywhere else in the UK
Learn more about the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show here.