1. Information We Collect. In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
1.2 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information.
Such information is purely statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site and will not identify you personally or record any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors to www.imaginators.co.uk interact with the website so that we can continue to develop it to make it a better experience.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies and you can arrange this by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
3. Use of Your Information . The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
3.1 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
3.2 To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
4.1 Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
4.2 The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to enable you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential.
5. Disclosing Your Information
5.1 We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
5.1.1 Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
5.1.2 Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
5.1.3 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. Third Party Links . You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access To Information . The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive such details please contact us using the email address below.